Social Media StrategyIn today’s business environment any business has to go where its customers are, in today’s world Social Media is becoming what separates excelling from being run of the mill. Consider the following statistics:
- Over 75% of marketers indicate that social media is important for their business
- 72% of all marketers say Facebook is important to their lead generation strategies
- 87% of consumers trust social media recommendations from friends more than any other kind of recommendation
- 70% of business saw an increase in traffic executing a social media strategy
- 100% of business decision-makers use the Internet to meet business objectives
- Half of the people on Twitter recommend companies and/or products in their tweets
Rules of Engagement
Divi will change the way you build websites forever. The advanced page builder makes it possible to build truly dynamic pages without learning code.
Social Media is used for many different purposes. The key reasons are: brand development, reaching out to new potential customers, serving existing customers and driving publicity.
Different social media platforms have a different audience, it is important that you have not only the right strategy but also the right social media platform to have an effective process.
Effective Social Media strategies have a strong content component. Content and customer information are the key for meeting the needs of existing customers and reaching out to new ones.